DIRECTOR - OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a leader who will support our client in providing the best in class service to their customers. The organization we represent has been recognized as one of The Best Places to work in Canada with high ratings from their employees on social media. If you have passion for coaching and developing people, while assisting them in setting their professional goals, this is a great opportunity for you.
In this role you will be responsible for the Front Line of Supply Chain (OTC, Reverse Logistics, Product Knowledge and Support) while maintaining strong cross-functional partnership within organization. The Director of Operational Excellence and Customer Service is expected to have strong analytical skills, experience planning departmental budget, hands on expertise in various areas of Supply Chain including Vendor Management and Procurement.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
• 10+ years of leadership experience in Supply Chain/Procurement/Customer Service
• Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance or Business
• Professional accreditation (SCMA, APICS)
• Comprehensive experience setting up SOPs, KPIs within large teams
• Deep understanding of available services and solutions in Tech Industry
If you meet the requirements for this role and want to work for a company with exceptional culture and reputation in the market – please, send your resume to