Our client, a proud Canadian manufacturer, is looking for an ambitious leader to manage their Supply Chain and Procurement. This is a broad and challenging role that includes purchasing, transportation and logistics, inventory management, sourcing, developing and maintaining supplier relationships.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator who can effectively negotiate and manage change in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
• 8+ years of Supply Chain/Procurement experience within a manufacturing environment
• Post-secondary education, preferably in Engineering or Business with specialization in Supply Chain Management
• Professional accreditation, Certified Professional Purchaser (C.P.P.) or completion of the educational program of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC)
• Strong knowledge of ERP software and purchasing management systems
• Comprehensive experience setting up SOPs, KPIs within ISO 9001
If you meet the requirements for this role and want to work for a company with exceptional reputation and trust in the market – please, send your resume to email@example.com