SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional who has been responsible for the end-to-end Supply Chain process for at least 3 years. Your experience working for a distributor of finished goods will be considered an asset. As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be exposed to the variety of functions such as inventory planning, supplier - and 3PL - relationship management as well as project logistics and sales analysis.
If you are looking to make a move and join a great organization with exceptional culture, multiple opportunities to solve complex Supply Chain problems and make a difference, this is the right role for you.
To be considered you must have:
• 3 – 5 years of Inventory Planning, Purchasing and Global Logistics experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working for a distributor with multiple DCs across North America
• Professional accreditation or completion of the educational programs (SCMA, APICS)
• Advanced Excel and ERP experience
If you meet the requirements for this role – please, send your resume to